- CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist
- CSP - Certified New Home Sales Professional
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialists
- RCC - Residential Construction Certified
What does it mean to be a REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
- The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry